The ultimate all-rounder
- Its 0.70 mm wear-resistant layer can handle even the harshest conditions.
- Both strong and flexible, a dream to install.
- Comes in 2 and 4 m width, which allows you to cover large surface areas in no time and almost seamlessly.
- Consists of five layers, each with their own specific function, combine into one strong unit.
Designs within this collection
The Concept 70 technology
A function for every layer
- Polyurethane layer Hyperguard+
- Wear layer
- Compact design layer
- Glass fibre layer
- High density backing
Why choose Concept 70?
Ready to take on the world
All floors boast a 0.70mm wear-resistant layer that can handle the toughest conditions, while the compact backing copes admirably with moving objects such as hospital beds, desks or chairs.
Our patented Hyperguard+ PUR technology makes this semiseamless floor easy to maintain and provides an extra protection layer. The floor needs no additional polishing, sealing or waxing once installed.
Sanitec, an antibacterial treatment, keeps all Concept 70 floors hygienic by inhibiting bacteria growth. It’s a great benefit when installed in care facilities or hospitals.