The acoustic floor that listens to your needs
- Substantial noise reduction thanks to its 19dB acoustic backing.
- Ideal for heavy use due to the Hyperguard+ and Sanitec™ technology (0.70 mm wearlayer).
- Its Sanitec antibacterial treatment, keeps all Optimise 70 floors hygienic by inhibiting bacteria growth.
- 43 designs to choose from: the best at combining functionality with aesthetics.
Designs within this collection
The Optimise 70 technology
A function for every layer
- Polyurethane layer Hyperguard+
- Wear layer
- Compact design layer
- Glass fibre layer
- Acoustical backing
Why choose Optimise 70?
A great listener
Thanks to its 19dB acoustic backing, our Optimise 70 collection brings substantial noise reduction to any space, ranging from hospital rooms to daycare centres.
Ready to take on the world
All floors boast a 0.70mm wear-resistant layer that can handle the toughest conditions, while the compact backing copes admirably with moving objects such as hospital beds, desks or chairs.
Our patented Hyperguard+ PUR technology makes this semiseamless floor easy to maintain and provides an extra protection layer. The floor needs no additional polishing, sealing or waxing once installed.