Lasting slip-resistance that looks good
- Compact backing and 0.70mm wear layer make it a durable solution for many heavy-use projects.
- Its enhanced particles limit the risk of falling in various settings.
- Conform to the highest European safety norms.
- An innovative Hypergrip layer enhances the floor’s slip-resistance even more.
- Comes in 2 and 4m widths, resulting in an even more hygienic solution.
Designs within this collection
The Isafe 70 technology
A function for every layer
- PU Layer Hypergrip
- Wearlayer with slip restraint particles
- Design Layer
- Glass fibre
- Compact backing
Why choose Isafe 70?
Always keeping it clean
Isafe 70’s Hypergrip layer doesn’t just enhance the floor’s slip-resistance, it also makes it a breeze to clean. Our anti-slip flooring is compatible with existing and newly-established maintenance regimes.
Better safe than sorry
The winning quality of Isafe 70 is definitely its excellent slip-resistance. The floors all pass the ramp and pendulum test with flying colours (min. R11 and 36+ classified) and conform to the European safety norm EN 13845.
Strong and sturdy
The entire Isafe 70 collection is equipped with Hypergrip, providing a long-lasting surface that resists scuffs and stains. Add to that a super compact backing that protects against indentation.